We Do The Work Of Losing Your Precious Belongings So You Don’t Have To
Pack and Stack Storage Solutions Lies to the BBB
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
We filed a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau about Pack and Stack Storage Solutions, and I have previously explained why. And, why as a business owner you should try very hard to resolve BBB complaints. Better Business Bureau complaints stay up on the internet for three years and rank very highly in search results. If you have a complaint on their website, people are going to see it when they do a web search for your company.
Pack and Stack Storage Solution's owner Matthew Rojas didn't resolve the issue we had. Not only that, Pack and Stack actually lied to the BBB and told them that they found the box of our belongings after a "thorough investigation" and returned it to us. Now, if that were true, then Pack and Stack Storage Solutions would have the paperwork showing the day and time he delivered this box, and it would've been signed by my daughter who would have personally received the package.
How Come Your Nose is Growing? This paperwork doesn't exist of course, because this delivery never occurred. They would have been able to provide this paperwork to the Better Business Bureau as proof, but since the company made this whole story up, they can't. If the company wants to post a screenshot of this fantasy paperwork in the comments section of this blog, or email it to me, I'd love to see it. Meanwhile, Matthew Rojas says my family and I are the ones that are liars.
I put a negative review of Pack and Stack Storage Solutions on the Pissed Consumer website. Here's a cut and paste of the review: If you want your belongings to disappear forever, these are the folks for you! | Pack and Stack Storage Solutions review from Newfield, New York 1.1 Details Company packed and stored our stuff over the summer. When they delivered it back to us we realized one of the boxes wasn’t ours after they had left and we opened everything. We called them they picked up that box, but never came back to deliver our last box. We have been trying for 5 months to get our last box but they say they can’t find it, claim we’re lying about this whole thing, and won’t reimburse us for what they lost. The Better Business Bureau, the NY State Attorney General’s office and the NY State Consumer Protection Division all tried to get Pack and Stack to do the right thing a...
...please pick up the white courtesy phone for an urgent message. Hey, Pack and Stack, you have an urgent phone call. So, by now I would think that Matthew Rojas, the owner of Pack and Stack Storage Solutions , has seen this website. He certainly has seen the negative reviews I've posted, because he has written very dishonest responses to several of them. I will be posting links to these as we go along. But, no real response from Matthew as far as paying us the money he owes us. we could negotiate what to do about the reviews and this blog after that, but first we need to be made whole and get what is owed us. I'm still hopeful that Pack and Stack Storage Solutions will do the right thing and pay us the hundreds of dollars they owe us. But, then again, I'm basically a cockeyed optimist. On the other hand, I'm not going hold my breath either.
We eventually had to get the Better Business Bureau involved, since trying to reason with Matthew Rojas of Pack and Stack Storage Solutions was accomplishing nothing. I would have done better talking to a brick wall. Rojas continued to call us liars and say we were making everything up. All he had to do was talk to the delivery person Carl who did our delivery. Carl would have been able to confirm what we were saying was true. I mean, unless they decided not to tell the truth about it. It would definitely be something the delivery guy would remember. Anyway, even after posting negative reviews online , Matthew Rojas still did nothing. It was like he didn't care about negative reviews about his company. The Better Business Bureau Can Be Very Useful The Better Business Bureau can be a useful asset, but they are only a med...
Comments
Post a Comment
All comments require moderation by the blog owner